Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have Just become an Audi owner and am slowly learning there Idiosyncrasies it is an 1999 a4 Avant 1.8 turbo . I have volume problem with Blaupunkt .Found this site while Looking around .I live in Melbourne Australia .Worked around Cars and light aircraft for 35 years .So might learn something Bill

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
:00000732: to the Forum!!

Any questions please post in the forums!

I have moved this topic in the correct forum... you should get an answer then!.

ENJOY!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome and good luck on finding that answer. What does it do exactly?

·
Registered
32 Posts
If it's the erratic volume issue on the Concert h/u, try disabling the GALA feature. If that doesn't work you either live with it or get a replacement unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that I am slowly getting the trick of these forums .. its new to me I have a concert Radio and it had uncontrollable volume..though the volume control worked on fader,balance,bass and treble treble. It annoyed me enough that I bought a new one on ebay $150us this worked great except it did not work my Blaupunkt cd stacker and the am freq now I find only go up in 10khz and in Aussie we go up in 9khz . so I put the old one back in and volume still no good but useable. and now it comes up with the name Bose ond the front speakers dont work... should I seek psychological (+ spelling )help. thanks in advance as I have read some of your radio comments. :amen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts