Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my names Andy and I haven't actually bought an Audi yet but i am hoping to buy a S3 towards the begininng of next year. any details about the S3 would be nice. thing i should look out for etc.

Thank you and speak to you soon

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Originally posted by TyrrellAJ@Nov 12 2004, 08:53 AM
Hello everyone, my names Andy and I haven't actually bought an Audi yet but i am hoping to buy a S3 towards the begininng of next year. any details about the S3 would be nice. thing i should look out for etc.

Thank you and speak to you soon
Welcome - check out the S3 forum for more information on that... as you probably know Audi's next generation A3 is out this year in europe.. as far as i've heard Audi has no plans to make an S3 with the new body style - they will be going straight to an RS3. B)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, yeah the new Audi A3 looks very nice, my father has a new A3 2.0 TDi with the DSG gear box. I hope to get insurance on it in the next few months (hes being reluctant to let me on as he doesn't think he will see his car much!!).

I'll have a look thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm also going to get a audi a3, i'm only 18 though so looks like i have to stay with the 1.6 engine, hope it can take a thrashing though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts