Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just ordering a 3.2 S line V6 A3 , two things I've had varying opinions on , black and silver seats or black/black . The car is ebony black with the votex body kit and obviously the standard black headlining and I wondered if any one had any views Also whether the DSG is worth it or should I stick with the manual box?

I'm ordering on Saturday so any feedback would be great

:)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Originally posted by tof@Oct 23 2004, 08:34 PM
Hi,
can you buy the A3 3.2 quattro in the USA ?
we wont see the A3 in the US until May 2005. The first imported A3's will be front track front wheel drive and will be powered by the new VW/Audi 2.0L 4cylinder from the new mk5 GTi. Spring 2006 will bring us quattro as well as the 247hp 3.2L 6cylinder. By first quarter '07 we should have the RS3... powered by a twinturbo version of the 3.2.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Originally posted by honeysdead@Oct 14 2004, 04:41 AM
Hi

Just ordering a 3.2 S line V6 A3 , two things I've had varying opinions on , black and silver seats or black/black . The car is ebony black with the votex body kit and obviously the standard black headlining and I wondered if any one had any views Also whether the DSG is worth it or should I stick with the manual box?

get stick for sure... especially with the 3.2

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had always been a fan of manual stick-shift, even up to getting into the A3 DSG I test drove last year... and even though it's not as "involving", it has so many additional positive reasons for being a great way to drive, both hard and fast around the twisties, and the ability to 'choose' how you drive, which could be just to cruise. It's the choice it give you, with a DSG, that makes all the difference.

BTW, go with black/black interior... the silver looks great, but not for long!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go with the manual shift and have soime fun downchanging and listening to that glorious V6 rev up through the range. Go black/black on the interior. Be in no doubt that this car will be a great purchase, I'm about to buy one after getting hooked on a 30 minute test drive. Enjoy!

Originally posted by honeysdead@Oct 14 2004, 11:41 AM
Hi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts