Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored of my standard pre-facelift lights , and wanted the facelift look but without the hassle of modifying the bodywork to fit them so found these on ebay - personally I am well pleased with the look, really freshens the front of the car up, please take a look and let me know what you people think.
[attachmentid=1089]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
yeah i like those and might get a set for the missus a3.

how much did you pay for them on ebay? have you still got the link in your ebay account?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These were from eBay £130 plus £20 postage, They are made by FK automotive and I bought them from eurolights4less, link to their shop below

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/EUROLIGHTS4LESS

The only thing I need to sort out on these lights is the angle of the beem so luckily my car is going for some work on monday at my local mechanics he will be able to sort the correct angle of the beam's for me then.,

I will post some pics soon of the car at night when I have wired up the angel eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
cheers for that L3E OO

I take it the lights are designed for use on continent as the beam angle is wrong for driving over here.

Did you need to check if they are road legal and would pass an MOT ?

Can you let me know when you get the beam angle adjusted if it is an easy job to do.

:liebe011:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ive got some on my A4, there fully legal and theres a switch somewhere on the back to convert them from lhd to rhd for europe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts