Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1990 Audi 90 and I have been trying to find some performance parts for this thing and I cant find ****! lol If anyone has any sites that have some parts exhaust, suspension, brakes etc... i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks
sean

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5cyl dont know which horsepower rating it is i know there is one that has 130hp and one that has 140 hp im a honda guy i dont know **** about krout cars lol

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
theres not alot of mods for non turbo engines, the best thing you can do is get the older S4 2.2 turboed 5cyl engine that has alot of potential

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
?

thanks i appreciate it i have to admit i know NOTHING about these cars hell i couldnt even get the ****in air filter out cause of the mechanical fuel injection do u know where i can find a haynes manual for dirt cheap i am so broke...

·
Registered
3 Posts
mate got the same problem just bought the coupe 1991 need repairs but cant get the haynes manual for my year and it so expensive to do ive been told "germanand sweddish" are good and "euro car parts"

·
Registered
2 Posts
air filter removal

Hello,

The air filter is a little fiddely to get out but it is not that hard. First you have to undo all of the spring clips, (some of them hide...) I found with mine that the top will lift enough to slide the old filter out and squeeze the new one in. Don't expect to lift the whole thing off. You should have enough movement from the fuel lines as most of the attaching hoses are flexable to lift the lid.

Goodluck

Richard

Try ebay for a manual?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts