Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
looks good.... have you got something on the top of the headlights or is that just shadow?

Rickt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RickT said:
looks good.... have you got something on the top of the headlights or is that just shadow?

Rickt
No actually, that is how the active lights are on all the Q7s. They seemed to stand out more after the grille update.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ajjones44,

It is bulk chrome stripping I bought from the Auto store and cut to fit each grille slot. Took a while but it looks real nice,,,

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive done exactly the same thing on our Q7! i used 8mm chrome that came in a 5meter roll. Maybe you should have used a thinner one on the small intakes?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kesperse said:
ive done exactly the same thing on our Q7! i used 8mm chrome that came in a 5meter roll. Maybe you should have used a thinner one on the small intakes?
I actually had a smaller roll, but I wanted a more consistent flow, so I kept it all the same size. This way it looks more like a grill assembly instead if chrome stripping. I guess either way it still looks fabulous, especially on beefier the S-Line grille.

·
Registered
3 Posts
maybe your right. I dont have the s-line grill. it wasnt avalible!
But im planning to get the Caractere kit. Caractere
It looks pretty much as the S-line. A little better in my view, i dont really like the s-line sideskirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts