Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

I hope you don't mind taking time to read the following:

Zip Television is looking for contributors to take part in a shoot to promote the launch of a new car.

On Wednesday 2 Nov, we're asking a selection of people to test drive the new car.
Basically, those who are interested would join us in Slough at an appointed time and tell us a bit about the car they're driving now. Therefore people who live in Slough or the surrounding areas would be ideal.

They would then take out the brand new car with a staff member showing them all the finer points. There would be an in car camera, recording their reaction to the car. Then we'd ask them a few questions about the car when they got back.

Is this something you or anyone you know be interested in taking part in, and would you be able to build it into your schedule on Nov 2? Travel aside, your appointment in slough should take no more than an hour.

If you or anyone you know would like to take part – I’d be DELIGHTED to hear from you. You can e-mail [email protected] or ring 0207 101 7365 and I’ll call you straight back.

Thanks so much for your time,

Hope to hear from you,

Best wishes,

Holly Davies
Researcher
Zip Television

1 - 1 of 1 Posts