Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got them today.
after spending a bit of time and money sorting out minor problems that you cant see (bushes, a.r.b's,suspension etc) i thought id treat the car to a new set of boots!!!
i love the black, but what are your thoughts.........?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
looks good mate, I've seen similar wheels on a gunmetal grey Alfa 156 and it looks mean as ****.

My A3 is black too, I'm tempted to change the rear numberplate to black with white lettering but I don't know if it's strictly legal on a modern car. I wonder if it's one of those things the rozzers would just turn a blidn eye to though.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wheels look mean. And number plate wise, i think its pre 1977 cars. But as you say might turn a blind eye.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your honesty, Mandy, and like you say, each to their own. Nice ride by the way :wub:

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Alloys look good!.... i saw a TT the other day with red alloys on a Red TT,!!! black looks better ....

REG PLATE...... friend of mine did this.....

Black number plate.... cant do it... the cops will pull you and give you 3 points and advise it needs changing asap.

I know you are putting the same numbers on the black background with silver letters BUT In the words of the law its the same as you putting a normal plate on your car with the incorrect letters/numbers. FRAUD...
- you will be charged for driving a car with the incorrect plate present/format your Insurnace could be void and you will get a maxium of 3 points, £60.00 fine. (if the cop charges you)

Also they will ask where the plate was made due to the new rules with making the plates and if you dont tell them they can charge you for the creation of a defected plate...

Its upto you.... you may never get caught... its your risk..

Cheers.

Its up to you...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts