Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I would like to introduce myself, i´m from Guatemala, Central America...and I just got my first 2001 A4

http://www.audi-forums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4683&stc=1&d=1163712557

I just got it yesterday so i´m looking forward to take off those red lines in the front grill !!

I´ve been searching but i haven´t found how to change an automatic shift knob...is there any problem with the little button that the original knob has? btw...is my first automatic car too...lol

Tks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
wlecome to the forum... yeah you need to rid them red bits off.... (thats my opinion anyway)

not too sure about the aoto knob... all us in the UK drive the manual box... (well proper drivers do!! LOL)

Cheers

Rickt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RickT said:
wlecome to the forum... yeah you need to rid them red bits off.... (thats my opinion anyway)

not too sure about the aoto knob... all us in the UK drive the manual box... (well proper drivers do!! LOL)

Cheers

Rickt
:D as I told you...this is my first automatic...i´m not so convinced coz i´ve driven manual all my life... :S so it feels preety slow...

tks 4 the comments :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sean1.8t said:
good choice of a car. let the modding disease begin!!!

here is a link to where you can get the part you are looking for

SPP Tip Mod - SUPREMEPOWER - 1997-2001 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T
:eek: so I have to install an aftermarket piece, beside the shift knob...? can´t switch it just like a manual? :S

looks pretty interestant...but i´m thinking about the time it´ll take to come here...anyways i´ll see what I can do to buy it...:D

Has any of you done this mod? :confused: How has it worked?

P.D. sorry about my english...my birth language is spanish...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts