Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm a new 2006 audi s4 owner, and i just wanted to introduce my self. i'm from st. louis, and i just sold my 2002 bmw m3...with eisenhaus exhaust, and gruppem carbon fiber intake. i'm excited to switch over to the s4. I love the car, and i'm working on getting some exhaust soon. i can't decide between the Labree, and the milltek...but hopefully i'll get some input from others on this forum.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
welcome to the forum, which one do u like better the S4 or the M3

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Welcome -I wish i had a new S4 -I would go with the milltek exhaust system as it is proven to inhance bhp and will sound lovely with your S4 engine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm having a hard time deciding... the m3 was definately faster from 0-60...but overall i like the s4 more. The V8 is what makes the difference. Its hard to compare the two since the s4 is heavier and 4 doors. They both have different feels to them. But if i had to choose between the two i'd pick the s4. It just makes more sense, and it seems more luxurious in the inside. I love it, and i can't wait to get the exhaust. I have heard sound clips of both, and they both sound incredible. So we'll see... i'll be putting a picture of it up once i get the windows tinted this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts