Audi Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I'm new here.
But I need help. I'm wondering if this carplay adapter linked below will fit in my 2019 A4.
I was on other site and a pop-up ad about this wireless carplay dongle. I watched the video and it looks great. It can quickly switch between CarPlay and the original car system. Plug and play, the setup is easy and the re-connection is pretty fast. It not only supports CarPlay but also supports Android Auto. It also supports online upgrades. I am satisfied with is that no longer needs to be plugged into the car, freeing up the phone. I absolutely love that no long need to take my phone out of my pocket in order to listen to music, or get directions. Best of all, the adapter can also charge phone! This is really convenient!!!
Of course all ads sound great, that's why I ask for help.
Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
Audi Audi Audi Porsche porsche porsche ford Chevy Mazda studebaker Toyota
59 Posts
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I'm new here.
But I need help. I'm wondering if this carplay adapter linked below will fit in my 2019 A4.
I was on other site and a pop-up ad about this wireless carplay dongle. I watched the video and it looks great. It can quickly switch between CarPlay and the original car system. Plug and play, the setup is easy and the re-connection is pretty fast. It not only supports CarPlay but also supports Android Auto. It also supports online upgrades. I am satisfied with is that no longer needs to be plugged into the car, freeing up the phone. I absolutely love that no long need to take my phone out of my pocket in order to listen to music, or get directions. Best of all, the adapter can also charge phone! This is really convenient!!!
Of course all ads sound great, that's why I ask for help.
Any help is appreciated.
What a cool device it says it works with your a4 and all audi . Check back and tell us how it performs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a cool device it says it works with your a4 and all audi . Check back and tell us how it performs
Thank you. I have placed an order for myself. Now they have a 15% discount for items. The discount code is NEW15. I've asked them and every one is able to use the code. The price is reasonable, less than $90.
I will receive the dongle about 2 weeks, a little excited and full of expectations! I will keep updating here!

·
Registered
2021 A4 45 Premium Plus
18 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something. The list of compatible cars at the end of that ad doesn't include 2019 A4. Possibly it's an oversight? Hopefully it works for @Koraty. My '21 A4 isn't on that list either, but if it works for his it should work for mine too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe I'm missing something. The list of compatible cars at the end of that ad doesn't include 2019 A4. Possibly it's an oversight? Hopefully it works for @Koraty. My '21 A4 isn't on that list either, but if it works for his it should work for mine too.
I saw that the compatible list of the website has been updated, support Audi A4 2017-2022. The 4.0 version is good for 2022 model year. You can try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts