Audi Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone knows wheres I can get a tool for my Audi A4. My A4 is a 1999, 2.8 Quattro 30V, AHA. The tool is to remove a rubber coated steel cap that appears to cover a cam end on the heads. The cap is rubber coated steel, about 1 ½ inch in diameter with 6 protruding rubber tips which threads into the head. I have attached a jpg showing the cap. I need a way to remove the cap with the heads attached to the engine and in the vehicle. I would hope someone makes a wrench or socket to remove the cap. I tried prying on one of the bumps, but it is only rubber and will tear away from the steel.

Please help.

Thank you,


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.