Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would post a picture of my second car.

Its a nice little run about for our lass and looks the business in my eyes!

Please teel me what you think.

Cheers

Rickt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 4K (miles) on it now.... it does not get used to bew honest, just for our l;ass to nip to work and then the Audi does the work in the evening and weekends!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I like it Rick didnt go for the older golf tdi in the end then? What you got under the hood on her? diesel or petrol? I say youve got the best colour there too and the wheels look good too.
They must be paying you too much to have such a new car as a 2nd car LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after looking at the TDI Golf (MK4)and then looking at this "we" liked the Polo better.... it was newer, running cost were less, 3 years warrenty etc..

We got it with 3K miles on it, Registered MARCH 2006 - some Guy in his 70'tis' got both his sons one each which were about 40yrs old, but it was too small for one of them,

Its got one of the most expensive licks of paint, VW Factory 16inch alloys and the spare wheel is only the same!!, Air con with climate control, MP3 player, front fogs and normal spec you would expect from a SE.

Also i liked the indicators in the Mirrors!!

its only the 1.2 petrol, however its the 65psi rather than the 55psi one, its got a good bit of power and feels very nice and nippy to drive.. returns about 54MPG URBAN so cant fault it at that!

i enjoying giving it a run out for a change now and again,

The best thing about it is that i have not seen one on the road yet with the same alloys... they all have the factory fit 14inch alloys...

I looked at the POLO GTI but it was too much cash as this ine was meant to be the small purchase as im replacing the Audi next summer time!! 9thats were the ££££ are!!

Thanks for the comments!!

Cheers

Rickt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts