Registered
1,725 Posts
welcome to the forum
u have the same body kit i have but i have oettinger sides

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What type of suspension would you recommend? I have looked at H&R suspensions kit.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
are u lookin for spring and shock combo or coilovers

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Right hand drive............. damn i wish i had that......... wanna trade cars? ill pay shipping :gunsmilie:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
no1 has them in the us

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A question about my rims that I just bought. I had the rims cone ringed to match my previous rims so that my car wont vibrate anymore but I do still get a small vibration once i go around 140 km/h. I am not sure if it was because the cone ring was not done perfectly. The mechanics did say there are no more problems with the rim fitting my car as the test drove my car after cone ring my car.

Has anyone come across this kind of situations?

·
Registered
470 Posts
But did they test it up to 140k? What you suspect sounds right to me, could be a few mm out. Normally they use spiggot rings, plastic or metal rings that go in the back of the wheel to tie them up to the hub.

Where your wheels custom made?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's not custom made. Before the centering was out so they had to put a cone rings. I might think that its a few mm out. But I need to check again with the tyre mechanics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The mechanics tested it to around 160 km/h. They said it was perfect. Probably low profile tyres makes more vibration?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts