Premium Member
534 Posts
ooooooooooooo sexy :460: some chrome dubs.... mmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Randomjim@Apr 29 2006, 10:53 AM
Congrats, very nice! Which engine did you go for?
The one that keep up with Mustangs and Ricers!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess what's more ridiculous is the fact that those guys in there race cars want to race me. It is comical at best. Love the all-wheel drive though it's a real sleeper for sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now Now, I didn't say beat the Ricers did I? LOL :beer:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
remember u gotta be careful, a BMW 550 will take you out and maybe the new MBenz E550 also

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
a8 is very heavy though...

and a ricer...

is a car that looks fast but isnt, like a hooked up eclipse but the base model and no engine work..... i hope you can beat that :57:

Enjoy it and dont be tooo cocky coz.... there is always sum1 faster and crazier enjoy a luxury car :grin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by kazyee@May 9 2006, 10:23 AM
a8 is very heavy though...

and a ricer...

is a car that looks fast but isnt, like a hooked up eclipse but the base model and no engine work..... i hope you can beat that :57:

Enjoy it and dont be tooo cocky coz.... there is always sum1 faster and crazier enjoy a luxury car :grin:
I don't race my $83,000 car gentlemen, I didn't buy it to race, Whadda new?
I bought it becuase it blows away any other luxury sedan on the market, Yes the BMW, MB and Lexus all don't hold a candle to the A8L . If I wanna race I buy a Z06 that runs 11.5 quarters in stock trim. But than were would the kids and hockey bags go? Do you follow me yet guys?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice car...everyone seems to be getting the A8L over any of the other A8s...maybe its because of were I live?...

·
Registered
63 Posts
This truely is a beautiful car. Here in South Africa you don't get the A8L only the A8
and the 6.0 A8L isn't available here only the 4,2 so WHY DIDN'T YOU GO FOR THE 6.0, then you were the real Transporter!!! But it is a beautiful car, I hope you'll only grt joy from her

Corne

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the 4.2 V8 is like 80,000 while the 6.0 W12 is about 120,000 and thats big gap in price

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by AllWheelGrip@May 26 2006, 04:15 PM
the 4.2 V8 is like 80,000 while the 6.0 W12 is about 120,000 and thats big gap in price

My man allwheelgrip said it right! That's a $40,000 difference ladies and gentlemen.
I don't play at that level yet, But with hard work and some good fortune I may get the W-12. But probably the S8 first :thumbsup:
Who am I kidding I can't even think beyond the A8L I have now I just got it! I love it so much my wife thinks I am addicted to Audi now, It's the best luxo car under $100K without a doubt.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I also agree, the car is beautiful the best, there are no equal, the BMW and Mercedes are just not a match. Last year the A8 was car of the year in SA. Here her price is (Standard V8 4.2) 763 000 rand so I believe the W12 which will not come to SA would've cost 1.3 million Rand!!!!! now few people in SA would be able to pay that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts