Audi Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is lame, but I decided to take a picture of my odomoter to celebrate my Audi Milestone.

100 thousand clicks!
:clap:
Hope it lasts forever

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
thats like almost 60000 miles here in the states
im waiting to hit 50000 miles on my car but congrats
is the car treating u well so far

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
u blew him out of the water though
he got 100,000 kM u got 160000 miles

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car has been treating me very well ALLWHEELGRIP. I maintain it quite regularly as far as oil changes are concerned. However the fog lights seem not to last very long and my rear right brake light is asking for replacement.

Other than that, I love my Audi.

:beer:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive got a 99 1.8 and its just clocked 106k miles..... nothing majorly wrong as yet, new wheel bearing, lamda sensor, air mass flow meter, and battery since i bought it few months ago on 101k miles. picked it up for bargain at £3500 from a dealer!

·
Registered
7 Posts
They say Audis ' will last as long as they are maintained. Then again that goes for every car. Hope you have many happy driving days ahead!

·
Registered
42 Posts
i wish my old coupe quattro would have survived the deer i hit. i was at 297,*** miles when it happen. almost three years with it and i just wanted to hit the 300,000 mark with her.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a buddy with the only ford focus in the uk to reach 1000 miles without having to go back to ford for repairs :)

Is that a milestone ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts