Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 97 2.6L V6 A4 Quattro, and I was wondering if anyone had done one up and if so what I could look out for, also if anyone has done an engine swap, what fits? I’m looking to add a Turbo/new exhaust system, plus some coil overs, is it worth trying to fit a turbo or should I look at doing it up N/A? Cheers everyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You might as well put some money away and buy an S4, it would be way cheaper in the long run, also the 2.8 aren't much of a mod friendly engine, best mod is to get an ECU tune, which than again will not make a drastic change in power, you'll get a better response in torque, reduce lag within the torque curve. You're best option is to do some suspension upgrades and drive it for what it is. Also manufacturers spend millions of dollars on R&D to create a dependable car, if you want more performance buy the next best thing in this cast an S4, think about it let's say you decide to turbo the 2.8 at the end of the day in cost you could buy an S4 with all the upgrades straight out of the factory.
Hi all, I have a 97 2.6L V6 A4 Quattro, and I was wondering if anyone had done one up and if so what I could look out for, also if anyone has done an engine swap, what fits? I’m looking to add a Turbo/new exhaust system, plus some coil overs, is it worth trying to fit a turbo or should I look at doing it up N/A? Cheers everyone.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts