Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Your car is looking great as it is IMO... maybe some side skirts would look cool... Votex of course! :p

Nice selection of wheels you've got there... which are you fave?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sport ones came as standard(off course) i then bought fox rs'3(the multi spoke deep dish ones) and i didnt fink they suited the car so they r actually for sale at mo.then i bought the rs6 alloys and lowered the motor.rs6's r my fav.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Hector,

I'm with Mandy on that one, the car looks great. I'm of the opinion that a team of guys have spent years toiling over the design of a car and people go and stick bits of plastic all over it....it must drive them nuts! Mandy's mods are great,OEM I seem to remember? Thats cool because they are subtle and I think that's the key. Adding body kits kinda reminds me of 50 something year old women that goes to have a face lift, next thing you know they've got lips like a guppy, boobs like a 19 year old and that permanent fake botox smile showing teeth whiter than the surface of the sun....all wrong!!

Having said that some subtle skirting would look classy, maybe a lower front spoiler too. The only problem is that you've already lowered her, now I used to drive a 147 GTA and believe me it's a real pain not being able to use multistories or go over ramps.....I lost a race with an invalid carriage going down a heavily ramped road, much to the delight of the old guy!! :)
Nice wheels, maybe some slightly darker tinting would show off the high shoulder line more and make the car look more aggresive?

In all....keep it simple, subtle and classy....remember it's not a civic! :)

Cheers

Robbie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well said.im not one for over the top bodykits either.a nice front splitter is on my mind.i completly forgot bout getn darker tints,shall look into that.thanx for compliments by the way.mandy your car looks great.i used to hav a mk4 golf wif a full bodykit lowered etc.....so i now know all the roads to slow down for bumps round here.

ps.robbie ou should post some pics of you motor on here.

:banana:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts