Audi Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
you have a fault on the most bus network and require diagnostic check.I say most bus but it could be electrical but suspect optical open circuit.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
So it was most bus open circuit,ok you have to release voice control componant protection so it will work(on line via dealer only)if this still doesent solve the issue make sure the software version of the voice control is compatable with the radio unit and sound system as you may have to update the software versions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What a nightmare system! I have an A3 2021 and in the 6 months I have had it the MMI has only worked for short periods. The Audi dealer just refers you to the Audi techs who give you complicated instructions on rebooting the system. I have done this three times in the 6 months and the systems works for a short period and then various elements fail. The most common fault is the Sat Nav which vanishes altogether leaving you with a “ Sat Nav initialising, please wait” but it never does. Another fault is the failure of the system to store your individual set up. I don’t like the Lane warning when driving so switch it off, but when I sign in again it has reset.
my old Audi recognised my phone as soon as I started the vehicle, this MMI fails to do that and I have to connect the phone in the system each time.
I don’t understand why the Audi Service departments are unable to deal with these problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts