Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as well as my power problems my A3 also seems to get very misted inside and difficult to clear. noticed also that when the heating is turned to cold that the ait coming out is still warm .. any ideas ?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
just check under your car mats its not wet...

I have got an issue with the rain drainage at the moment which is blocked and when it rains water gets into the car some how..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't seem to be wet but i'll check on that .. ontherwise i'm stumped .. although there isn't a great deal of cold air (or any at all) coming through the small vent facing the side windows. Just get the impression that the car steams up very easily and no detection of damp. ... and i'm not a particularly heavy breather !

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
LOL.. i only noticed the carpet was wet when i lifted the mat... just check and let us know.

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Have you got aircon fitted to your A3? when you say you turn the heater dial to cold.

If not you would only get coldish air in from the engine bay area and wouldnt be that cold if outside air temp is mild.

As for the misting i agree with RickT if its excessive there could be damp in your car .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts