Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2006 s4, and i'm trying to decide which exhaust to get... Iv'e seen video clips for both the Labree exhaust, and the Milltek... but i can't decide which one sounds best, and which one will end up giving me most added power... if anyone has seen clips of these two exhausts on a b7 s4 let me know... I'd like to see which one everyone prefers.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just looked at it...it sounds great, and its proven to give 14hp gains but does it fit on the b7 s4. It says it only fits on the 2004-2005 s4.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am also looking to get a exhaust for my B7. I am leaning towards Supersprint or AWE.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just purchased the Labree, I will let you know how it goes when I receive it. It will ship in two weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Astipitch said:
I just purchased the Labree, I will let you know how it goes when I receive it. It will ship in two weeks.
How much did it cost you?? Is it a full stainless steel system with racing cats??

·
Registered
5 Posts
It cost me $970 and I did not get any resonators, just straight pipes and mufflers with 4" tips. I come from a mustang background so I want that V8 loud muscle sound. When I get their down pipe, I will opt for the catless route too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts