Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everbody
At the moment we are making some repairs in kid room of my cousin and they lean to buy there some new sofa from Ikea. But there is one concern ) I'm sure that it doesn't suit the in terms of its size and colour ((( the sofa is Dutch and is quite expensive (about 6000 euros). How can I persuade them not to buy it???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everbody
At the moment we are making some repairs in kid room of my cousin and they lean to buy there some new sofa from Ikea. But there is one concern ) I'm sure that it doesn't suit the in terms of its size and colour ((( the sofa is Dutch and is quite expensive (about 6000 euros). How can I persuade them not to buy it???
Use some AR app (there are tons of them in App Store) or use some 3D design tool to make a project with this sofa showing your cousin that it doesn't suit the room )

·
Registered
15 Posts
Use some AR app (there are tons of them in App Store) or use some 3D design tool to make a project with this sofa showing your cousin that it doesn't suit the room )
Nice tip ) I would add that you can use Planner5D as the most functional app of its kind and 1 more advantage is ... its community! Have a look at the kid room projects made buy other amateur (!) users Kids room ideas Maybe after getting them to know your cousin will buyh some less expensive furniture as there are loads of truly awesome interiors! :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts