Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 1999 A4 Quattro 2 years ago. I needed a family sedan but with low miles cause I put 25K on a year. The AWD was a true bonus (bad winters) and probably sealed the deal over a new Honda Civic.
For the past year I've had nothing but problems. First I had a coil pack go out. That was an easy fix. Next on a 3 degree day I blew up the turbo. Then a month after the turbo I had the main pully bust off and cause a lot of damage in the front.
Now, I've got all that fixed and I'm wondering what the next problem will be. I found it this week(76k). My brake lights are coming on when I turn on my headlights, therefore when I have my headlights on, nobody can tell when I'm breaking.
I like the car, its look, its power and all the unnecessary features. After owning a Honda for 150k miles, am I just expecting too much from Audi or did I get a lemon?
I read Audi forums and see horror stories. Are we all fools? Should we be buying Hondas, Subaru, etc? Is the A4 just a bad version? Does the A6 have better quality parts?
I'm frustrated cause I like this car but the bills are piling up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reponse, but that was my introduction. I am an unhappy Audi owner and my car has problems.
Can I not introduce myself in that manner?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Please post any questions in the correct forums for a quicker answer!!!

Enjoy!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts