Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I am looking for some precious info that I don't seem to find anywhere on the net. It's about injection timing for a 2.5 V6 TDI engine, 150 bhp version, engine code AKN.

If anyone owning such an engine (not necessarily AKN, any 150 bhp V6 TDI is good) and having a VAG-COM at hand, is willing to help me, I'd appreciate.

I need you to log group 000 from measuring blocks of the engine controller. I am interested in the values from the second and ninth fields of group 000. Do this measurement with the engine running at idle and at operating temp (more than 85 degrees Celsius).

Thank you in advance. Your help will be much appreciated!
:liebe011:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help me with this issue...

It's not necessary to do it now, but if you find the time and the mood, please help. If you have a 2.5 V6 TDI and a VAG-COM, and you are willing to give me a hand, just post a reply saying that "I'll do it when I have the time". I'm not asking to do it just for me... you could, for example, spend 10 extra minutes when you do your regular vag-com checking on your car.

Just give me a reply, even if you are going to do it a month later.

Thanks, and excuse me for being too insistent... I'm desperate :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek:_75:
Finally found some VAG-COM label files for engine controller, that will tell me the acceptable limits for all sorts of parameters including injection timing.

I'm posting them here, just in case somebody else may need them. It's two files, one is for AFB engine (150 hp) and is unfortunately in German, the other for AKE engine (180 hp). The AFB one works fine for AKN, too.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts