Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be the only one or maybe not but i'm looking to see how if possible one might get in contact with a previous car owner. I just bought my audi and the previous owner added some stuff to it. I keep finding things like a GFB dv, performance catalyst, thats so far all that i have found. I haven't had time to do a full over of the car but i can almost guarentee that i'll find some more goodies hidden out. Plus i need the key fob and owners manuals if he/she still has them.

Car was originally purchased in NC or SC then I purchased it in GA. Silver A4 1.8tq 1998...

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

Just a thought !!

I dont know if you have the same vehicle registration document system as we do in the uk, but we would look on the vehicles reg document and it would show the recorded previous keepers name and address which we could then use to contact a directory enquires phone service to maybe obtain the owners phone number.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

Actually, a lot of VIN check service provided companies can provide information about the ca owner via VIN check. You can do the lookup via governmental sources or other services like AutoDetective.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts