Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 A4 and the LCD screen in the middle of the instrument panel is missing pixels. Anybody ever replace one? Do you know how much they are?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You paid that!? Just for a little LCD screen that looks like LCD from the 80's. WOW! Not worth it. It's just looks a little weird.
Shouldn't there just be a input to the screen, so why should you have to programe it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 01 a4 I too had to replace the lcd screen. you do have to change the entire instrument panel not just the screen and it is 800 from the dealer. however i got mine used, shipped from cali for about 250 shipped back. the car it came out of had 10k looks new. they offer a refund if you are not satisfied if anyone wants the phone number and info e-mail me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
all4four said:
I have an 01 a4 I too had to replace the lcd screen. you do have to change the entire instrument panel not just the screen and it is 800 from the dealer. however i got mine used, shipped from cali for about 250 shipped back. the car it came out of had 10k looks new. they offer a refund if you are not satisfied if anyone wants the phone number and info e-mail me.
Hey All4four !!! can i get the info from you... my 01A4 needs it as well. Looking at your post date not sure if you'll ever read this.. but worth a shot :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts