Audi Forums banner

Lamborghini Huracán First Drive VIDEO

7K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  JoanneFraser 
#1 ·

Lamborghini's perfect storm
by Colum Wood

It may be the most civilized, street-capable Lamborghini ever, but it can also leave you feeling like you just walked off a swirling amusement park ride after leg day at the gym.

I’m standing in the shade of pit lane at the Ascari Race Resort in Southern Spain; my head spinning from being repeatedly snapped around while by brain feels overworked from the intense data processing I just demanded of it. Simultaneously, my thighs are still tight from holding my body in place under repeated heavy braking.

Just then a company representative asks if I’d like another go around the three-mile track in the fantastically new Huracán LP610-4.

Having just exited the car moments ago, I take a deep breath, a splash of water and I’m popping open the door of the bright yellow super sports car before I’ve even had time to swallow.

And really, when asked if you’d like to push a 600-plus horsepower Italian exotic to its limits, is there any other answer?

Read the complete Lamborghini Huracan Review at AutoGuide.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.