Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Audis aren't your only interest!

The two rockets are great at Laguna - have been going to the AMA and World Superbike weekend for many years.

Do you know of any weekend or weekday driving classes scheduled at Laguna for Audi Owners?

I have seen the racer website for the SoCal race tracks and in Nevada.

Love to run down the corkscrew at Laguna in my own car.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i've been to SBK and AMA several times as well... recently i've been going to europe for MotoGP tho. not sure about the drivers weekends. let me know if you find out tho ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was browsing a couple of other Audi forum type websites and came across a note about the Audi Nor Cal - Golden Gate Chapter just got a weekend space at Laguna Seca.

The weekend is March 18th - 20th. I checked out the GGC website but they didn't have much info posted yet.

Just a quick update on track info. Let me know if your coming up and we can jam through the hills in my neck of the woods.

CA2.7TS

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Originally posted by CA2.7TS@Feb 21 2005, 03:13 PM
The weekend is March 18th - 20th. I checked out the GGC website but they didn't have much info posted yet.
hmm... st. patrick's day weekend... not sure i can make that one. i'll get back to you. i'd love to do some laps at laguna seca, but that weekend is super busy. B)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took a glance at the Nor Cal Audi Chapter Website and they had a link to the photographer who was snapping pictures at the Audi Event at Laguna Seca.

Here is the link : http://www.motorsportvisions.com/ . Click on the Audi square (upper left hand corner of the page and follow the iinfo.

I should have gone - next year for sure!

Enjoy,

CA2.7TS

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
lookin good CA... is that your A6 i see doin some laps?

edit: nevermind... re-read your post.. that car looks exactly like you A6 :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed the same picture.

Wishful thinking that I might have had the only burgundy A6 around but NOPE!

Talk to you later,

CA2.7TS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts