Audi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 202 Audi A4 quattro 3.0 and my key was stolen I was able to get a tumbler and key from a parts car and ordered a new fob with blank transmitter. I got my hands on a sbb2 pro key programmer and when I try to pull the pin it says not available and when I try to program the key it says ecu disconnected but it is I even sent both ecu's that I have original and extra to have immobilizer turned off but the immo is still flashing on the dash. Im currently trying to figure out how to remove immobilizer or bypass it but can't locate it or find the code that you supposed to be able to enter to make the car start. I've been going crazy trying to get this car running as it's my only car I have left. Can anyone please help me with some advice? I have less than a month to figure this out cause my family is selling the house where my car is located.thanks in advance..

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I have a 202 Audi A4 quattro 3.0 and my key was stolen I was able to get a tumbler and key from a parts car and ordered a new fob with blank transmitter. I got my hands on a sbb2 pro key programmer and when I try to pull the pin it says not available and when I try to program the key it says ecu disconnected but it is I even sent both ecu's that I have original and extra to have immobilizer turned off but the immo is still flashing on the dash. Im currently trying to figure out how to remove immobilizer or bypass it but can't locate it or find the code that you supposed to be able to enter to make the car start. I've been going crazy trying to get this car running as it's my only car I have left. Can anyone please help me with some advice? I have less than a month to figure this out cause my family is selling the house where my car is located.thanks in advance..
i too have a 2002 had to take it to the dealer to reprogram the new fobs i bought off ebay they charged me 120.00 to program and gave me a free car wash ! well worth it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts