Audi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 6 months old A3 S-line and have had a problem with one of the keys not operating correctly. On one occasion the steering lock would not disengage and the info consul was going up and down together with the radio turning on and off. Audi service said that they had not heard of this before. They did find a software mismatch and changed the key batteries but could not assure us that this would not re-occur and to carry both keys in future! Anybody with a similar problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You don't want to have to wait around for hours just to get your car door unlocked! If you find yourself in security-related emergency situation, the 24-hour car locksmith atlanta will come right to you, and help you resolve the issue in no time at all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The fact that you turned to Audi dealers, I don't know if it's the best opinion. I also have an Audi A8 Long, and every time I called them, they did not repair my car qualitatively. I also had problems, but they didn't tell me anything about the fact that I would have to carry both keys in the future. And I had no problem with the keys after the repair. This is also due to the locksmiths who helped me. It's tough to find this locksmith company, but I'm glad I found them. They fixed everything for me very high quality.

__
the link: Grand Prairie - My Local Locksmith,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts