Thought I would say hello and post up some pic's of my 2000 1.8TQ

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
hey docurly welcome to the forum u might know me as PandaXpress on AF =)

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
AllWheelGrip said:
hey docurly welcome to the forum u might know me as PandaXpress on AF =)
Ahh yes, the flamethrower.

Here's pic's of some of the trim mods.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
the car is absolutly gorgeous,keep up the good work and enjoy the forum!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The blue lights was just to be different and I quite like the Blue in the Mrk IV Golfs so I wanted to see if I could do it, just need to finish it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Dave

Welcome to the forum, hope you are well. The car is looking HOT!!!

Im the lad that met you at Inters, was interested in your CD Changer, (told u about this forum)good to see u on the forum, hows the car running, and when is that Audi Show u were talking about, or have I missed it??

Nilz

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sean1.8t said:
how did you do the blue lights anyways, is there a DIY anywhere or are you the originator? cause i haven't ever seen it before..

and are you still ko3? cause that is a monsterous intercooler for such a small turbo
I'm the first inregards to the Blue lights swap and I have a basic how to on my webpage.

I'm still running a K03s turbo which I think is maxed out with the current set-up but I am preping the car for bigger things hence the FMIC fro Race Tec.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nilz18t said:
Hey Dave

Welcome to the forum, hope you are well. The car is looking HOT!!!

Im the lad that met you at Inters, was interested in your CD Changer, (told u about this forum)good to see u on the forum, hows the car running, and when is that Audi Show u were talking about, or have I missed it??

Nilz
The show is on the 14th Oct at Castle Comb and I have added a link on the UK meets thread on here.

Cars running sweet at the moa just need some more money to get on with some other mods I have in mind but the house and X-Mass are now the main grabbers at the moa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts