Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I just purchased my second audi today, so i feel like I am officially an enthusiast.

I helped my wife pick out the perfect A6 abouth 8 months ago (she wanted an A6, and of course I made sure and helped lead her towards the 300hp 4.2 L version - I'm kind of a horsepower/car nut). We picked her up an off lease 2001 A6 4.2 in Ming Blue Pearl Effect. Great car. Honestly, I didn't really like the A6 body style until we started looking for hers. Now I'm a pretty big fan - the front end can look rather menacing with the xenons and the fat 17" whells cocked just so. We're really happy with the purchase. Only option my wife wanted was the rear power sunshade - it is a pretty cool option.

I have been tooling around in a '95 Volvo 850 glt since '00. It's been a great car, but 167 hp just really is not very exciting after driving around in the a6 on weekends. 145K miles, and I am actually going to miss it.

I sprung for a '00 A8 L today. It is Dark Blue with Tan interior. 310 horse. 4.2 liters. I can't wait. Bought it online (like the last audi). I was thinking of freighting it, but I ended up flying and picking up the last one, then driving back 10 hours the same day and it was a serious blast.

Anyway, just thought I would join an audi community so I can stay dialed in, and this one looked like a good forum. Thanks - look forward to talking to you guys!

BTW, check out my website www.1deal1day.com . We're kind of in a holding pattern while we retool, but it's a site similar to www.woot.com in design. Every day a new deal, and a pretty active forum (for a commerce site).

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
welcome to the forum
im glad u love audis, make ur self at home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts