Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey i just picked up my 03 audi a4 1.8 and i love it. It not as fast as my other car :p but it is still a really nice sporty/classy car. Any ways my question is i bought it off my friend and the passenger headlight is out, i am kinda mechanically sound... so if someone can give me some step by step instructions to change these out i would really appreaciate it. (I would take it to the dealership but with 2 car payments now i am a little pressed for cash) thanks

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
below is the post i updated a while back regarding the replacment of headlight bulbs.

really simple..

You need to take the headlight unit out if its on the left hand side (due to power steering reservoir, if on the right hand side you can just about get to the cover to remove it...
If you need to remove the head lights .. it simple... 4 torque screws on the top.. undo and slide towards youself.... (place on something soft and remove the plastic cover and change bulb.. reinstall and tighten )

Thats all thats to it..

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
i dont care what anyone says... taking out the headlights (when i installed my HID) was a real pain in the ass. took me longer to get the screws out then to install the HID... BLAH!.... easy my ass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts