Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to finally get a Coupe recently off ebay for a mere £1500 in an unbelievably rare colour,9612 Lime Pastel.It is the rarest of the 1995 Lifestyle Colours Range.There are only six in the UK confirmed by Audi

Not to everyones taste,mosts probably.BUT,just so you can say youve seen one,Im proud to show off my gay coloured car!!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o89/groomus/Audi27707005.jpg

No laughing now!

Steve

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
i think thats a pretty cool color!!!!! congrats

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I like it too just because ive never seen that colour on an Audi and its rare as you say !!

Well done for finding the car so cheap on Ebay !!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thx for all the positive comments guys!

You say youve seen a couple,where are you/your work based?Slough by any chance?As mine comes from Aston Green Audi of Slough.

Steve

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is pretty cool looking! I wonder If I can get that color made up somewhere and get my car sprayed that color

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sure!

Hey thanks!

Sure you can get that colour mixed up in a paintshop or paint store.

Hey you could get a friend to get yours Overhauled;-)!!!

We dont have such luxuries as a Foose on the loose over this side of the pond!!

And for those who like mine,theres one in nearly as rare Duck Egg Blue on UK Ebay now.Its listed as green but I let him know it wasnt.I was sold my car as the same colour as his,the Peppermint Green doesnt exist....

Steve:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
This extremely rare lime pastel definitely increases the car's value. Lime is a great color and really a show stopper in this car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts