Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a 4 wheel drive winter car that I can carry my bike inside. Did not want anSUV, but did like the Outback. Well I latched on the the AUDI deal. Meets my needs and a H$ll of a lot more fun to drive. Is it a good deal? thx

joe

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
the A4 is pretty tiny inside.. i'd suggest the A4 avant (wagon) or a used allroad or S6 depending on how much you're trying to spend

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey bhb yes the a4 would be tight in the back, but 95% of the time it's just me. I do have 4 teenage girls for about 15 minutes 2 days a week but that's it. The whole family would total 4, but that's why the wife has a Mountaineer. Plus im short so that gives them a littl more leg room.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
sounds good.. the A4 would be a good choice. i like the wagon/avant A4s personally which would be a good choice with your bike and all. the sedan is also fun tho.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I won't try to address the wagon vs. sedan argument - - you'll know how much space you'll need.

As the proud new owner of an A4 Special Edition, however, I think I can attest to the fact that it's a great deal. Lots of good options in a competitively priced package, both vis-a-vis other cars out there as well as what you'd pay Audi to build a car like that "a la carte". Also, a *LOT* of fun to drive!

Good luck. . . .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What got me considering the Audi is they want $2,495 at signing and $325/month to lease a Honda CRV Special Edition!!!!! The only difference is its at 12.0K per year in miles vs 10.0K. So lets see I can drive A CRV or An A4 hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm ....

No offense to any CRV owners!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts