Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finding it very difficult to determine the specification i want for my new Audi A6 avant.
i like the look of the Sline, but it is a £3040 extra - is it worth it. Do any of you have an Sline version and are you fully happy with it or do you think an SE with sports seats is a better compromise. I have only test driven an Sline and like the drive although i was surprised how firm the suspension is. Does anyone have experience of living with that harder suspension and does it become tiring on long journeys. I’m all for a sportier drive but I don’t want it to be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
im my opinion S-Line isnt really worth it, its just cosmetic upgrades

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have the S line suspension in my 4.2 and like it very much. I do drive a lot for work and if you hit a patch of poor road it does get uncomfortable. JMO :cigareta:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love my 4.2 S line as well. Is it worth it? Depends on what u like. I like to drive fast and I wanted sport suspension as well. I also like the more aggresive visual cues. If that isnt a concern of yours dont get it. It is a cosmetic package with a stiffer suspension, better rims and tires, and 30 mm lower than stock. I live in Naples, Italy and I have driven mine to Venice, Florence, and some other places up north. I plan to drive to the ring in June. 19 hours from Naples.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
sounds fun on the Nordschleife, i bet the drive up theres good also!! get it on the autobhan!!

in regards to the sline ansd SE... the sports seats are a must i think... if you ever for in an SE stock after been in the sport you can really tell the difference..

Suspension... yes... make the drive much tighter and less roll

as said above.. it depends on the drving style and what you want fromn the car... the suspension is not hard really... and will not notice the differnce after a few days... (it just becomes normal..)

cheerd

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guy's i have an Sline on order should get it end of June just before our Holiday to France. I 've gone for the Xenon upgrade as well. Its worth it just for the cool LED rear lights you get with it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts