Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am 18 and i am having kind of a dilemma. I am not sure if i should get an S4, a 530I, or a A6. I like the all wheel drive and speed of the audi but the Nav system is kinda wird to me and i dont really understand it.
Please Help Me!!!
-Ben

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Originally posted by Bendafisherman+Feb 22 2005, 12:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bendafisherman @ Feb 22 2005, 12:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys i am 18
[/b]

hmm.... :huh: drive safe

Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 12:56 PM
I am not sure if i should get an S4, a 530I, or a A6.
how are you comparing those 3 cars? the S4 is faster/better than a 530 anyday. Even the 4.2 A6 wont hang with an S4

<!--QuoteBegin-Bendafisherman
@Feb 22 2005, 12:56 PM
the Nav system is kinda wird to me and i dont really understand it.
[/quote]
so dont get nav.. or wait till they put the indash nav system in. honestly bro if you're woried about the nav system not being up to par then you're not looking at the right cars. in my opinion i dont think the S4 should have nav at all. thumbs up to audi for not introducing nav in the RS4.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bhb399mm@Feb 22 2005, 04:02 PM
hmm.... :huh: drive safe
how are you comparing those 3 cars? the S4 is faster/better than a 530 anyday. Even the 4.2 A6 wont hang with an S4
so dont get nav.. or wait till they put the indash nav system in. honestly bro if you're woried about the nav system not being up to par then you're not looking at the right cars. in my opinion i dont think the S4 should have nav at all. thumbs up to audi for not introducing nav in the RS4.
Guess that you are right bro!
My bad!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bhb399mm@Feb 22 2005, 04:05 PM
no worries... why are you getting rid of your TL?
First of all it is a lease and my mom is going to take it over freeing me up. Second i always wanted a european car. And third i have been having transmission problems and recently have had to have a brand new one installed.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
fair enough.. go for the S4 hands down.. i know so many people who have had problems with their new 530s... besides 225hp 3.0 I-6 in a ~3500lb car? no thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
But, really. Please be careful.

This comment is in no way a judgment of you personally, since we don't know each other. But we bring this up because young drivers are rated the highest risk for at least two reasons: relative lack of driving experience, and (somewhat related to the above) unwarrented overconfidence in their driving ability.

I strongly recommend an Audi Driving School. You can learn about these through the Audi Club North America. The cost is reasonable for the benefit derived.

I hope this post is read in the spirit it was intended--a kind suggestion. Not a rap on your ability.

God bless. :57:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good call Deacon! :thumbsup:

I took a 2 day racing school (Formula Fords) and it was the greatest thing I ever did for my driving. You certainly learn to handle a car at speed and more importantly understand and respect the power of the car and the laws of physics,,,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey deacon,
I appreciate your words and they are not falling on deaf ears. I am 18 but i have more driving time and experience than most other kids my age. I would liek to take a class but i have to find one that will be close to me. I live in the Bronx and i am not sure that there are many places in which i can take a class by me. I have to look into it and any info that you guys can give me on here will be very greatly appreciated.
Later Ben

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Bendafisherman@Feb 24 2005, 10:17 AM
Hey deacon,
I appreciate your words and they are not falling on deaf ears. I am 18 but i have more driving time and experience than most other kids my age. I would liek to take a class but i have to find one that will be close to me. I live in the Bronx and i am not sure that there are many places in which i can take a class by me. I have to look into it and any info that you guys can give me on here will be very greatly appreciated.
Later Ben

Cool. This link might help. http://audiclubna.org/chapters/index.html

Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts