Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I have just purchased my second A3, and have decided to go for the A3 2.0T FSI DSG.

One of the options was to included BOSE speakers - though I have been toying with the idea of fitting the Denison ipod connection? Does anybody now whether this is safe to do or other alternatives as the garage will not fit stating it would not be covered under warrenty.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi there, I just got my new A3 last week with the BOSE system. I too will be adding the Denison Ice Link at some point which I've been told is really simple to fit yourself (although I'll probably take it somewhere coz I'm lazy ;)).

I assume you won't be going for the CD changer option? Because I think the Denison will need to use that input on the HU.

Hope that helps. :57:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been told that it is compatible with the Concert - front loading CD player that comes in Audi. Though, I am not very technical to fit it myself. What stereo do you have?

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi there, I have an A3 2.0TDI SPORT DSG coming in a few weeks - I have the DVD Sat Nav Plus installed - do you know if the Ice link works with that too?? Thanks

:liebe011:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts