Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to ask if anyone here have IP surveillance cameras? I want to install CCTV cameras inside my garage and my friend suggested to go for this IP video surveillance thing. I'm not familiar with its features and I want to know more about it. I have been checking online IP surveillance benefits | Axis Communications but it will be better if I can hear it from someone who have actually used it. Thank you guys in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! Are you looking for a camera that could keep an eye for your house while you're away? Something that could monitor? If I got it right, then you could easily find a web and cloud based IP video surveillance systems these days. According to a friend, there are variety of those surveillance cameras that you could choose online and it could be relevant to your needs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello! Are you looking for a camera that could keep an eye for your house while you're away? Something that could monitor? If I got it right, then you could easily find a web and cloud based IP video surveillance systems these days. According to a friend, there are variety of those surveillance cameras that you could choose online and it could be relevant to your needs.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. We went for Quest's surveillance system since we already use their healthcare IT solutions in my cousin's clinic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts