Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i colered in my interior lights with a red sharpie and when i went to put them all in they all turned off, my dash and radio lights still work but the interior lights went out,. i think i blew a fuse but i don't no where to find it on my 1998 audi 2.8L A4. i desperatly need help figuring this out.
thanx

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
all the interior lights, the fuse box in on the driver side of the dash, u have to open the door to get to it

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mandoh,

I assume you don't have an owners manual. It would be a good idea to get one - once again, you can go to www.bentleypublishers.com

If your car is the same as my 1999 1.8 avant, then as allwheelgrip points out, the fuse box is located at the end of the dashboard on the left. You have to open the door to see the cover.

Stick a screwdriver in the slot at the bottom of the cover and pry it off.

All the fuses are numbered. On my '99 the interior lights are fuse #14 (which is the same fuse as the vanity mirror lights in the visors, so you might check if they are working)

The fuses are numbered from the left, starting at the top and going down, then to the right. So there are two fuses in the first column, then the second column starts with fuse #3 at the top.

Yours may be different. :)

VB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts