Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas... been really busy with my business and moving, i am finally settled in and finally got a minute to hit up the forums again. I see we have a few new faces glad to see and for the old ones... sorry for the leave of absence

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Welcome back to the forum dude-Its been a bit quite around here without you. I take it you still got the A4 or have you upgraded yet? :)

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
t-sport said:
Welcome back to the forum dude-Its been a bit quite around here without you. I take it you still got the A4 or have you upgraded yet? :)
haha.... we new yorkers like to be heard lol... no upgrade yet. havent had the time between moving my office and moving my apartment. Havent even had time to do any updates either :( the last update i did was painting my bottoms and a new trunk selenoid... (found out it was all messed up do to excessive bass in the trunk) lol - thanks for the welcome back :)

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good to be back... thanks :)

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you thank you :)

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha no bently yet i wish... thats a few yrs down the road when im done modding **** and can accept a stock car :)

but thanks for the welcome back grip

and yes still have my car... and i think i drove it 4 times in the last 3 monthes lol been so busy or find myself using my company cars

1 - 10 of 10 Posts