Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. i own an audi a6 1.9 tdi year 2003. I started cleaning the interior yesterday and while my doors were open and my radio turned on the radio suddently stopped...it was on but no sound could be heard. I closed all the doors and pulled out my key and turned it once waiting for the OK signal on the center display. Unfortunetely, it did not say ok...it beeps 3 times and if i turn the key further to start the engine it wont let me turn it...the lights from the AC flash once every 5 seconds...windows open...but radio is shut down and wont turn on. I knew there was a security code on the owners manual...but in able for u to insert it..you had to keep pressed for 3 seconds...RDS+TUNE and then insert it. As my radio is shut down i cannot do this. Please help. My car doesnt start and i dont know whats wrong with it...there is also an alarm security button in the trunk..pressed that also but in vane...i can see on my dash when i turn the key to start the engine that there is a drawing of a car and a key...i have an owners manual but its in german. please help i just dont know why it suddently did this. thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts