Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a questions with regards to the Audi A4 production model 2007. It has an integrated Nav CD system (new model) that also supports MP3 CD's with support of track and title info on the HU.
Due to problems with the supply of the 6CD changer, the dealership has installed an Icelink Plus and supplied a Ipod Video 30GB. Everything works fine however the track info etc of the songs on the IPOD are not displayed on the HU. Is this something which can change when updating the Icelink Firmware or is the radio simply not compatible? (somewhat strange since it supports MP3 CD with track and album info). Hopefully somebody can help me on this one.
Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
39 Posts
craigyb said:
None of the Audi HU's will support track info in the display, they all use the same CD changer interface and that doesn't support CD text.
That's strange.. This must be different fro the MMI systems because on the Q7, I can-not play mp3's but my system supports cd text. on the screen and on the instrument cluster... I wonder why they didn't make them all to the same standard?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts