Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the game, too. Ny'alotha raid is not as easy as you can see in video reviews and description. I had studied everything before the start of Ny'alotha. But Vexiona I was not able to pass myself . Then it was even harder for me. In the battle for Azeroth I use Ny'alotha raid carry . It gives me strength and confidence. The game is already at the final stage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!
Help me to defeat those 12 bosses who don't let me pass Nyalotha )
I will owe you :love:
Hi, I think I have the answer for u. Here is the progress to defeat the 12 bosses:

1. The fight with Wrathion has two alternating phases: one where you fight him, and another against his adds. In the first phase, fire breath comes out the front, tail swipes from the back. Tanks must swap due to an armor debuff. During Gale Blast, back away from the boss and spread out. If you get Incineration, run it out of the raid. Burning Cataclysm blows up a large portion of the chamber, so move to the safe side. When facing his adds, scales will fall, which three players can catch and run over Crackling Shards to instantly destroy them. Those that aren’t killed with scales must be killed normally.
2. Maut is another two-phase fight. In phase one, run away from Dark Manifestation areas that pull you in. Phase two begins when he reaches 100 mana and phase one returns when his mana shield is broken, you need to damage Maut’s mana shield in 80 seconds.
3. In the first you kill Skitra and adds. In the second—triggered at every 20 percent health chunk removed—you’re transported into one of two realms and must pick the real Skitra to kill from five copies.
4. Occasionally three void zones spawn and must be soaked. If you stand in them, you will get Voidwoken and do no damage for its 40 second duration. Avoid other ground effects and don’t fall off the edge of the room.
5. Ka'zir and Tek'ris must die within ten seconds of each other. They swap being active throughout the fight, and one tank takes each. Periodically Aqir Ravagers spawn and should be picked up by a tank. You should kill all adds first, focusing on Kazir’s empowered adds (which must be killed within 20 seconds) and Ravagers.
6. Stay out of the water, and you should get out of the raid so the add explodes on them away from the group. Remember to dodge Umbral Eruption bolts and move when he targets a player with his breath.Then stack behind the boss, with a few ranged players soaking Entropic Buildup orbs. Finally, kite the boss around the edge of the room to avoid the puddles of Bubbling Overflow that spawn under you.
7. Fight the tentacles, then touch the orbs left behind to get a buff that prevents any damage they do for 30 seconds from being healed up by Drest'agath. On Heroic difficulty, this buff is followed by a debuff, so you can’t get it again for 90 seconds.
8. Three-phase fight, keep Vexiona’s tank at full, and interrupt Spellbound Ritualists’ Void Bolt. Stay out of the line of fire from Vexiona, Continue to spread out. In phase three, stack up. Run out as a group when she casts Heart of Darkness.
9. In phase one, stack up. Essence of Vita and Essence of Void orbs will spawn and move toward Ra-den. The raid must alternate which one is killed; he will be empowered by the other. In phase two, avoid standing in void zones, and if you’re linked to another player, run away to break the link. Tanks should swap on Decaying Strike, and healers should let them get as low as reasonably possible until the debuff expires, then heal them.
10. In the first phase, tanks should point the Eye of N’Zoth beam away from players, and players should kite the Corrupter’s Gaze beams out to the edges of the room. In the second phase, you’ll be killing his organs (yum). At least two people—preferably low damage players like tanks and healers—need to interrupt the Pumping Blood ability for the two organs not being killed.
11. In phase one avoid the slam of a giant Growth-Covered Tentacle, then climb up on it to kill Horrific Hemorrhages. After it despawns, crowd control and kill Adaptive Antigen adds. Stand ten yards from your squad if you're targeted with Madness Bomb. In phase two, you will clear both paths of Mycellial Cysts and Synthesis Growths, then jump down to engage the boss, while avoiding his beam casts. Heal to full sanity with Wrathion before the boss hits 40 percent health, which triggers phase three. Then dodge slam zones, spread out by at least ten yards to avoid spreading the Insanity Bomb debuff, and pick up the Fragments of Sanity after breaking through an Adaptive Membrane on one of the mobs, which is the only way to restore your Sanity in this phase.
12. In phase one, the Mind Realm, tanks must position Psychus near Exposed Synapses. As the raid damages the Synapses, the adds apply a stacking-damage debuff on the boss. Stay five yards apart from each member of your team, and tanks should drag Psychus around the edge of the room so the puddles he drops are in good places. Go back to your floating body where you entered when he dies and click it to exit the realm. In phase two, clear Corrupted Neurons to attack the boss. Spread out for the Paranoia cast, and the pairs of paranoid players stack on each other. Tank and kill the Basher tentacles, and interrupt Corrupted Minds. Avoid falling viscera when a tentacle dies. In phase three, Paranoia and Mindgrasp continue. If you get the Anguish debuff, drop your puddle at the edge of the room. Avoid Stupifying Glare blast. High sanity players should group around Thought Harvester adds, soaking the Harvest Thoughts debuff. This add is a priority to kill.

If you still think it's confusing, try to find a more detailed answer in ssegold wow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts