Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - I am new here. First time caller, long time listener as they say in radio.

I'm trying to make a decision on keeping / selling, so I just want to get an idea of how well the older cars aree holding up. Grateful if you would reply with your info.

If I keep, I'll have to do at least $1000 of body work to keep her presentable (rust starting along the bottom of driver and passenger doors). 2003 with 214000 km (133750 miles). Runs like a charm now, but how long until I run into a problem that's too expensive to fix, like turbos or what have you?

Car is beautifully maintained, to the letter of Audi recommendations. I switched out the air suspension for regular struts and springs.

What do you think?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think it sounds like a fantastic machine! I'd keep it or buy it or whatever you are trying to say.
If it's a TIP, chances are high your trans it on it's way out and that's pricey. Or your torque converter. If it's a manual, never let it go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2013 B8 2.0T Prestige. Second owner, bought it two years ago with 60k. It has 75k. Love the car. Some after market upgrades. Bigger fuel injectors, Hi perf coil packs, cold air intake, carbon fiber engine cover. No issues (knock on wood). A couple of small quirks. Car has always been serviced by Audi.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts