Discussion Starter #1
found this in the local ads.....

175000 miles
2.2 Litre, 20 Valve, 227 hp, Turbocharged Engine
5-Speed Manual Trans w/QUATTRO All Wheel Drive
Power Steering, Brakes, Windows, Locks, & Sunroof
BOSE AM/FM Cassette with 10 disc CD Changer
Black with Black Leather Interior

how much should I offer him? also any problems with this year S4? I know it has the 5 cly turbo engine which is a bit strange. are these mod friendly?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
These are generally good well built cars and the 5 cylinder engine is renound for being one of VAGS best at the time.They can be chipped to about 280bhp quite easy.I presume you are in the us so to give you an example of what we would pay for it in the uk i would say you should be looking around the $4000 price or £2000 as a maximum.I would make sure it has a good service record and has been well looked after by previous owners or you could be in for some big servicing/repair bills if it goes wrong.Here is an example of a similar one on uk ebay with less mileage on than the one you are looking at. eBay.co.uk: Audi 100 S4 (item 110027585382 end time 05-Sep-06 20:00:00 BST)
Hope this helps you a little- cheers t-sport

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
depends on the interrior and exterrior... my friend had a toyota celica and his interrior was stolen... seats and all and their interrior is so expensive that the car had to be totalled out. i would offer $3500 see if he will go down to that... car looks very clean, but its a small picture and it looks like the middle of no where.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts