Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I want to fit a Motoflow device to my 1.9tdi Quattro to see if it improves the fuel economy. It needs to go onto the fuel feed as close to the injectors as possible but I don't know which of the two pipes is the feed and which is the tank return. I have checked a couple of manuals and there is no diagram, plus none of the service centres seem interested in helping me even though I assume their technicians must know the answer.

Can anybody on here give me the information?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts