Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.......... and please help me. Had my audi 80 2.3 for 1 year now, do most of the work myself, well try. Lost my reversing lights, cant find a fuse for them, new bulbs, and the haynes manual makes no menthion of an audi ever having a reversing switch.......... apart from the electrical diagram. Which means nothing to me. Next step c.s.i miami, so anyone out there know what it is? Where it is? how to get to it? and what i have to do to fix it? Any infomation, and i mean any! would be appreciated. Honest, it's doing my ed in. :w00t:
Thanks!! Fatboy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yo FatBoy...

sorry you ain't got any good replies.

I once had the same on a morris minor, it was one fuse.... !

C'mon, anyone HELP?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mrhutch

Thanks for the support, cant understand why it hasnt got a fuse for them, still i will wait and see if anyone has come across the same problem. To be cont................................... :57:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your welcome note. Nice to see people helping each other out for once. :57:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome bro. Sorry to hear about the reverse lights. I don't know to much about 80 / 90 series but if there is no fuse issue, I'd have to think about the switch. Do you have an automatic or manual? If you can, try looking under the shift console close to the shift mechanics to try to locate the switch. Let us know how you make out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts