Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Charlie. I am a big, black dog from CT. My daddy just bought me my second S4...a gorgeous black 2005.5 S4 cab. My last Audi was a 2001 S4 (black also with silver mirrors).

We live in Stamford CT, where the weather ranges from the 90's in the summer to the single digits in the winter so we needed a car that car go virtually anywhere anytime. Our '01 S4 came with Michelin Pilot Sport tires which were great until it snowed, so we went switched to Pilot Sport A/S tires and our car became a snow-mobile. If there was ground-clearance, we were unstopable.

Our new car came with Continentals...my daddy calls them crap. I guess Audi thought they could save a few bucks. When the tread wears down, which won't take long, we'll be putting Pilot Sport A/S's on. My daddy tells everyone: Don't skimp on tires! The tires are the things on your car that make contact with the road.

I also LOVE the factory installed XM radio. I grew up on Stern, but Opie and Anthony have stolen me away. Bring back Spaz!

Time for me to go look out for the mail man.

Woof,

Charlie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
a newbie with pics :amen: :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts