Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only just found this spot so I thought that I would say Hi and introduce my little baby to you all

As I brought her almost 4yrs ago, my aim was to put some serious sounds in the back.. this is what happened.

To drive that little lot I needed some help, so hidden in the lower part of the trunk was this..

If your interested, then here is the ..WHOLE PROJECT LINK

I am looking forward to meeting a few more people..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I left a post in A6 forums if you can look that up.?
problem is : No lights, signals are not working, blower heater is not working, i just found out that if i hold switch for light beetween position 0 and 1 i get conection and blower, horn, signals start working. Any idea what that could be?
is there any reley or fuse somewhere else exept in that box on the left side. (they all seems fine there.)
Thanx.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AllWheelGrip said:
nie car do u ave anymore pics of the car
Sorry no, at least not at the moment..

The car is a basic TDi sport (with just about every extra available fitted including a tow bar) which has the bits from the 90bhp model fitted when it went in for repairs and needed to have a new radiator and turbo etc fitted - the garage ordered up stuff that wasn't quite right (tdi 90 model) but somehow seem to have made it all fit and then the engine has been chipped.. It produces (rolling road figures) of 115bhp and 258Nm of torque.

Suspension has been lowered 25mm more than the standard sports setup using BEMBO Motoraports springs and KONI gas adjustables..

She rides good, bit hard but solid in the corners and across country..

Nippy little blighter (fast 0-60's at least 4secs faster than standard sports model) and is about as fast as Golf 2.0 FSi, up to about 115mph.. the gearing lets it down cos this babe would rev higher if the gearing was there then it would just run harder.

Main power is in that 2000-4500rpm range ( is shockingly quick between 85mph - 110mph) but pulls from 1200rpm and redlines to just around 4500rpm (in 5th)..

After all that I can still get a tank to tank refil of 600miles on a good day and never less than 450 when she is running hard.. Smiles around for me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts